Perforce Feeder Light
Add the most advanced feeder light to your Perforce™ Timer*. Completely integrated control through the Perforce™ Timer App. This light was designed from the ground up to be a feeder light. It is not a re-purposed Chinese walkway light. Tune your feeder light to work exactly the way you want to hunt by programming the light functionality through your Perforce™ Timer. No more walking up to your light to change settings. Control how bright, how long, how fast all with ease remotely from the blind. Manually trigger the light to brighten whenever you like. Don't let the size fool you! You will be shocked how bright this light is.
Installation is very easy. Remove the terminal block from your Perforce™ Timer to remove power. Then simply drill a 1/4" hole in the bottom of your lower control unit. Feed the cable through and connect it to the Perforce™ Timer and battery. Mount the light to the bottom of the box. The magnets will hold the light with over 20lbs of force. There are also self drilling screws included for a more secure mount. Reconnect the terminal block. This light can also be mounted above stand and fill feeders with the 7 foot cable option by utilizing galvanized EMT conduit and an elbow from your local hardware store to create a pole to mount it over the feeder.
- Custom designed 140° degree LED optic illuminates 850 square feet when mounted 6 feet off the ground.
- Motion sensor sensing zone that matches the area of illumination which means it senses game sooner as they approach the feeder. No waiting for hogs to walk directly under the feeder to trigger the light to brighten.
- Programmable settings from the Perforce™ Timer include: On (No Motion) Light Intensity, Motion Light Intensity, Motion On Time, Up and Down dimming time, Motion Sensor Sensitivity. Motion sensor can be manually triggered remotely and also disabled when away to save power.
- Dusk to Dawn operation with user programmable low battery cut-off.
- Magnetic mounting with over 20lbs of hold force to aid installation. Also includes 4, #8 self drilling screws for secure fastening.
- Runs off the same battery and solar panel as your Perforce™ Timer. Size your solar panel and battery to fit your hunting preferences.
- No expensive proprietary batteries. Utilize easily available 12V lead acid batteries. Replacement is easy, inexpensive and available at your local feed store.
- Sealed aluminum powder coated housing is completely water and dust tight (IP65). No venting holes that allow rain, bugs or dirt in.
- Proudly Assembled in the USA
- Standard color is Firefly green (470 lumens). Red (280 lumens) is available upon request.
- Two available cable lengths: 2 feet for standard tripod feeders with a lower control unit box or 7 feet for remote mounting over a stand and fill feeder.
Recommended Battery and Solar Panel Configurations:
- Standard: For feeders that utilize a 5 watt solar panel and a standard 12V, 7 Amp-hour battery, we recommending keeping the On Intensity (No motion) to 10-20% and the Motion Time to 2 minutes or less. The On Intensity (No motion) just needs to provide enough light for the hogs to get used to seeing a light illuminating the feeder. Additional power savings can be had by disabling the motion sensor when you are away.
- High Power/Reliability: This configuration is recommended if you want a light that will run every night even through long stretches of cloudy weather or if you have a preference to run this light at much brighter settings than the "Standard" Configuration. Install a 10 watt or larger solar panel. Additional run time during long stretches of cloudy weather can be added by wiring two 12V, 7 Amp-hour batteries in parallel or using a single 9-10 Amp-hour battery (e.g. UB12100-S). We recommend still keeping the On Intensity (No motion) intensity to 10-40%.
*Requires Embedded Software Version 22.214.171.124 or greater which can be updated using the Perforce™ Timer App